My Passion for Fashion

05.51

FASHION! I really have a passion in fashion, why? because i think we need to look so cool everytime we meet people out there. But unfortunately, my surroundings seems like they not really concern about what they wear
but me?? i always love to look beautiful every day :)
oke now, i will share some style that i think it fit to use everyday in every occasion. check this out!


1) This picture above is the very usual style that you can wear to your campus ( Gunadarma, my beloved campus) , you can mix a loose top with skinny jeans and dont forget to use a very eyecatching bag in order to you look more cute, about boots??? mmm i dont think so that we can use it to campus, you must be know the reason hahaha, most of students in my campus never use this stuff, but! u still can use your flat shoes to finish you style. Here you go!!

2)

Next! For you who have  a slim body, dont mind if you have a slim body cause you really can explore it out.  Use a blouse which really fit to your body and combine it with a highwaist jeans with a wide cutting on bottom, trust me, you will look fantastic, and your waist will look so sexy ! :D

OK, maybe today i only share two kind of street style that u can use it to many occasion, but i will share some very cool style soon!.
Dont forget to add my facebook :desypuspa@yahoo.com or you can folllow my twitter @nona_desy
chao!

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images